Tuesday, January 27, 2004

The new Hampshire primaries are tomorrow. I'm guessing that clark or kerry will win, with dean finishing in second. I'm really not so sure about dean. I like him, but i think that as a candidate he's just not up to snuff. Primarily, i have issue with the "democratic faithful" he's energized. It's really just college kids. They don't vote. It's a tough road ahead for him.
I am always irritated by media coverage of elections. If anything, they're doing nothing to enhance the level of debate in this country. they've driven personality politics to a new level - where now even the personality and charracter of the campaign staffers is more important than positions on substantive issues.
Which brings me to reality tv. Is there anything more annoying? I've been addicted to Average Joe Hawaii, and i've got to say, those people piss me off, and at the same time i can't stop watching. It's the weirdest phenomenon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home