Wednesday, July 06, 2005

Guess who's back...

Anyway...after spending much of the last month and a half pondering the value of my life, i've decided to just shut the f up and do something interesting. Well, not interesting, but at least do something. So here's a quick rundown of everything since my last posting....graduated but still jobless, moved into an apartment in santa monica with my sister, where we have unofficially opened a youth hostel for indigent travelers from all corners of the universe, got really drunk and decided to try to be sober for two weeks (lasted four days), have spent an inordinate amount of time at the beach (so much so that sand is now among the things i may never be without), and continue to wait for companies to call me back after my seemingly good interviews.
Keeping my spirits high during this time were mr. jim beam, my sister, and a plethora of friends to whom i am indebted for many, many, lifetimes.
ANyway, random thoughts....Coldplay X&Y is an excellent album...i'm reading V.S. Naipaul's A House for Mr. Biswas. it's one of those books that makes me laugh spontaineously whilst i'm reading it...Summer in LA is a glorious thing, even if it is smoggy. Just doesn't get unbearably hot by the beach, you gotta love it....the cubs are an infuriating bunch. just when i think they're going to go on a roll, they bite the bullet...I've been watching a lot of dawson's creek lately. The angst was stressing me out. Funny, cuz i've had a little of my own angst lately, but nothing on par with joey/pacey/dawson. Those kids, that they made it through hs and college is something amazing.
Oh...one last thing. I'm running an informal poll, soliciting opinions on myself. All those who think i'm a cocky bastard, please explain why. All those that don't, i'd like to hear what you have to say also.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home