Monday, September 12, 2005

Weekend Update...

ANother solid weekend in the books. It's weird, with my working again, weekends seem to go by faster than before. My sister and I went to go see Jerry Seinfeld on friday - his new stuff is pretty good, esp considering he started from scratch in 2001. I was surprised however, that he threw in some political humor - i wasn't expecting that. I guess when you've been to the mountaintop, you can pretty much say whatever you want, and people will laugh.
Also spent some of the weekend watching football - which was a nice surprise. I haven't done the multiple games/day of football thing in a while - i was glad to know i still had it in me. although i nearly had a seizure. Either way, the bears are looking okay - hopefully they'll get their act together and wina few of these next ones, their schedule is pretty forgiving through september.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick N. said...

Kyle Orton's next game... 58% passing rating, 1 touchdown, 1 pic. But hey at least you don't have Kordel.

8:17 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home