Friday, January 06, 2006

2 months??

Has it really been two months since my last post? whoa. The holiday season appears to have gobbled me whole. Well, in lieu of some mega post a la mr. srivastava, here's a quickie update as to my life over the last 4 fortnights...
-I had a birthday. Not too exciting
-I went camping. It's weird how i've become a "camper." Although, my definition of camping is decidedly different, in that we drive to some beautiful, scenic place, hike a bit, and then spend the rest of the weekend trying to start a fire. Luckily, mr. cuervo always sees fit to join me on this excursions.
-A friend visited me for Thanksgiving, and i cooked part of a turkey. It was my maiden effort. it went well, i think. And i thoroughly enjoyed the weekend.
-Work continues apace. There may be some exciting things in store in 2006. We'll see. Change is always good - at least in my opinion
-I visited chicago. mild, and pleasant.
-i rang in the new year in a manner very un-gajiwala like, in that it didn't involve a huge to-do over a party. But it was very nice to share the evening with friends, old and new. Plus, i got to see the Mule again. Three years is too long.
-I became a lukewarm USC supporter. If only because of the incessant news in LA. The rose bowl was a fantastic football game though.
-the bears have taken front and center in my life. that and a 42 inch hdtv that my friends purchased. good times by all.
-i discovered Engadget and Luxist. I highly recommend both
anyway, i want to blog more often, so keep your eyes on this spot.

1 Comments:

Blogger Rohit said...

So to sum it up, you spent two months making Turkey and drinking alcohol. Good times, good times.

2:44 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home