Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Blue Moon...

I used to like blue moon. When i first had it in 2000, i thought i'd found a belgian ale that really suited my palate. Today, i found out it's owned by Molson-Coors.Knowing that one of my favorite beers is surreptitiously owned by a macro-brewery diminishes my pleasure in drinking it. Not to mention, i like to think of myself as an opinion leader in the alcoholic beverages arena. How could i have been endorsing a mass produced beer? Did i fall victim to guerrilla marketing? Is my opinion that easily manipulated for major corporation profits? BAH!
If i'm gonna drink a mass produced domestic beer, it's gonna be miller lite. Or Corona.

1 Comments:

Blogger Nick N. said...

What about the King of Beers? Come join Middle America.

7:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home