Wednesday, January 28, 2004

You know what i hate? People who think having pseudo intellectual conversations is cool. I'm over it. Just talk about the weather, and be done with it. Which brings me to my next point. The real geniuses of today? Rappers. Actually, i refer back to the 92-95 era, when music was truly at its hey day. I'm talking about Mixalot et al. That's some good stuff. I think of this because the stupid Snoop Dogg song, "Gin and Juice" has been runnign through my head. I digresss. The real reason for theiir genius. I don't care how many degrees you have, or how many words you know, These rappers have an ability to take words and turn them into something comical and meaningful at the same time. I can't wait until the day one of them is named poet laureate of the US.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home