Friday, October 15, 2004

Dinner, and Buses

So yesterday i went shopping for the first time in Marseille. Good
times. I bought a lot of black stuff. I don't know why, but black just
looks good here. I purchased a nifty black corduroy jacket - felt good.
I think I'm going euro-trash....
Also, I made dinner last night (like most nights). Spaghetti and
Meatballs. I made the sauce from scratch, and I have to say, I don't
know if it's the non GMO seeds or what, but produce in france is crazy
good. They even grow bananas. Anyway, the food was good.
Today, i have a meeting for my Branding Strategies class - it was
supposed tob e at 10, but other than the Canadian, no one is here, and
it's 11am.
but, on the plus side - there's a girl sitting next to us who is wearing
a sequined black beret, and a faux fur jacket. Hilarity.
Also, did you ever notice how people are so happy when they just catch a
bus. They get on the bus and they're all smiley and happy - and then
they see all the people depressed to be on the bus - and the smile
disappears. It cracks me up.
On my bus ride to school, we pass a US Military cemetary with soldiers
from WWI and WWII. Sometimes, i feel like we're the only americans here
- but then i see this cemetary, and it occurs to me, that there were a
lot of americans here before. Weird.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home