Thursday, January 26, 2006

Posting again...

So i was recently admonished for my lack of posts on the blog. ANd it's true. i'm a blogging slacker. but, admittedly, there hasn't been all that much exciting happening that i consider to be blog-worthy. But i'll make it up as i go along. The newest, and most exciting news is that my sister and I have received some cool gifts ove rthe past few weeks. first, a friend of ours returned from egypt bearing gifts - a hookah (or shisha, depending on your region of the world) and a bottle of absinthe. Now, this would have been the end of me had the old, 2005 sanjiv gajiwala still been around. But the new, evangelist of moderation gajiwala is unaffected. Unless the absinthe (or other alcohol) and hookah are combined, in which case i pass out with my head hanging out the window.
But, this incapaciation results in no deleterious effects, because of gift #2 - a roomba! It's a terrifying, but satisfying thing, since it vacuums a room without any effort on my part. Although, since the company that manufactures it also makes military robots, it's possible that my yet-to-be-named (i'll take any suggestions below) Robot Vacuum could turn into a terminator like droid that sucks me up through it's air filter.
ANyway, that's all for now, more to come, i promise.

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

How about Molex? I think it is quite a fitting name for a robotic instrument of sanitation.

Evangelist of moderation, huh? Well, if you're going to be an evangelist of something, I guess moderation is a pretty good choice.

8:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home