Friday, February 10, 2006

That's my sister....

Who needs TV when you have Sona?
Update from yesterday's Grammy post: He Called! I come home last night (with our two boarders) and who is my sister on the phone with? None other than the real deal. Apparently, he was "thinking of her" all day, and gave her a ring while waiting for his flight back to Alabama. He claims he's been to india four times since 2003, so he's down with the curry. Either india or indonesia, he's not quite sure, actually.
My sister, steals Evander's heart. Naturally, Rogge and I went right to work putting together a celebrity moniker for them, a la Brangelina. First out was Sovander. Then we tried Gajifield. Finally, the obvious choice Holywala!
Anyway, Evander says he'll come back to LA "if she wants him to." My quest to become the Indian Don King continues....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home